• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

About the Exophase Project and Impact in my life!!!

IntensoFOX

I don't know if this Feedback & Support space is useful for this, if they can't reorganize it and include it where it's most convenient, but I can't help but express myself about the Exophase project.

Thank you very much to all the developers, managers and collaborators of the Forum, they are sensational, they are partners, they are wonderful, they are important. This is THE BEST PLACE on the Internet, it is a forum and a healthily 'addictive' space, I encourage myself to access them every day possible, I include it in my list, as the first main page of all web browsers, I make a point of sharing it with everyone, because I love it and want to see this space grow, develop, without losing the spirit of adventure that already exists.

Thank you very much, I thank you in life, for providing me with the best digital experiences I have ever had. You are totally important and necessary in my life. I consider them family!

cute-fox-cartoon-character-holding-love-heart-vector.jpg