• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Achievemnts missing in my profile

Runner eGirl

I recently joined and I noticed a couple of games I have completed (I unlocked all achievements) show as incomplete in my profile here (Contrast and Halo Master Chief Collection). Any idea if there's something that can be done to fix that? I checked on my xbox profile and they are both showing at 100% completion there.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Try running a manual scan under Account page -> Tools

Runner eGirl

Well, I was going to do that and I see that both games are now showing as complete :) Not sure if it fixed itself or you did something on your end, but thank you anyway :)

Thornskade

I just remembered I had the same issue actually, I have 100% on Inside on Steam but Exophase thinks one is missing. Manual scan didn't fix

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just remembered I had the same issue actually, I have 100% on Inside on Steam but Exophase thinks one is missing. Manual scan didn't fix
It isn't showing as 100% on Steam either, at least not for me. I'm assuming you are seeing 100% in the client, but on the profile pages it shows same as us.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 4.31.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 4.31.38 PM.png

Last edited: