• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Admiral.Awesome

Admiral.Awesome

Whats up Gangsters?!

19 years old, from Boston Massachusetts, but I'm holding it down in G-stones, Ireland.

I play games, I don't make them. I currently work it out on PS2, N64, Sega Genesis, and PC. Mainly your classics such as Zelda, Mario, and Donkey Kong! Play it up Players!

Serideth

Welcome to MfM, nice to finally have you on here, anyway there's some cool stuff around so take your time and have a look :)

EvilSeph

Administrator
Welcome to M for Mature!

Hope you enjoy your stay here :). If you have any problems or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know by posting in our Feedback/Help forum.

Let us know what you think :)

RoBz

sucker
Welcome :D
If you're into cosplay, the few Irish people here are really into it, we get together every now and then, feel free to join us.
Here's a pic from the last time:

tf2cosplay.jpg

That's me on the left and Chathurga on the right, we love TF2 as you can see.

Moose

Meta Moose
Welcome to MfM! :)

@RoBz: Seriously? Chathurga looks a lot older than 18 in that picture, which is the age I thought he was. :p

Admiral.Awesome

Awww Phil you remembered! You're such a doll! xo

Robz and Chathurga, Thats so flippen' crazy! You guys look wicked badass! Well done. I watch Mike play Team Fortess all the time with you guys, but he never lets me play. What an ass! Haha

Admiral.Awesome

LOL. :love: Well at least i'm not saying Mothertrucker - Phil is though. LOL

Anyway yeah, I am ok. Life sucks yada yada, job sucks, I'm poor, sigh. But I am still alive and i guess thats not all bad.

Omg is he really? Its really catchy actually.

Aww I'm wicked sorry about your life, It sucks your life sucks you know! Congrats on the being alive part though! Keep it up Lolz xoxox

Brad

Yoshimi
Awww Phil you remembered! You're such a doll! xo

Robz and Chathurga, Thats so flippen' crazy! You guys look wicked badass! Well done. I watch Mike play Team Fortess all the time with you guys, but he never lets me play. What an ass! Haha

Welcome to the forums!

[YT]8oWAb5NVALw[/YT]

That me, chats filming and RoBz made my costume. As you can see we do not mess around. Video is about a year or so old, I haven't done anything new with them lately.

Enjoy your stay :)