• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Aion: Tower of Eternity (Currently P2P in China)

toufie

Hey guys,

I have been looking at this MMO and wondering if anyone else has been checking this out or even played the trial on the Chinese server? The game itself looks amazing and having played a trial of it on the Chinese servers I can say that this game is REALLY cleaned up and there are no big bugs I can notice. What I am basically saying is its release in the states will be 100% the opposite of that of Age of Conan and Warhammer. Those two games just cannot begin to be compared to Aion. Even though I was playing on a Chinese server I could not notice the latency very much when using abilities. Also, the flow of the game is fast paced and really fluid. Not clunky and sluggish like AoC and WAR. Anyways, I am just curious if anyone here has been following this MMO and is going to play it when it gets released here Sept. 1, 2009 (Amazon's release date) and possibly have any comments on it?

FranzH

For the Helghast!
I want to try this game, a friend told me about it and the screens look beautiful...

:)

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I'm definately looking forward to it. My brother played an open beta for the china version and he loved it

FranzH

For the Helghast!
So, has anyone else tried this game yet? As I understand, you van pre order it now and start playing a beta until it comes out... tempting but costs a lot but I really want to find a new MMO >.<

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
yeah does anyone have an open beta code they don't want to use? the OB starts sunday and the client is free to download but the only people getting keys are people who are Fileplanet subscribers. :(