• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alcohol!!!!!!!!

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
You've told us you don't drink alcohol, we don't need anymore proof.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
What is it with my friends enjoying piss beer? I give them my money and tell them to get me some coors light (bottles, because they are superior to cans) and he comes back with a case of busch light. trust me, if I wanted my piss beer that badly I would have gotten keystone or something.

Chathurga

Amazing topic.. :RESPECTS:

In my honest opinion;

On the 8th Day God Created:
[qimg]http://i40.tinypic.com/293zyxk.jpg[/qimg]

And on the 9th Day:
[qimg]http://i42.tinypic.com/28mmszp.jpg[/qimg]

AMEN

I like your style, these are the two drinks I usually go for.

Sullivan

When you guys started drinking, did you just like, do the soft stuff first?

Or goto the strong stuff?

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida

First time I ever drank I had a whole handle of Smirnoff.

I lied. I had a beer. Nobody can just go straight to the strong stuff. Plus, Smirnoff would kill you long before you reached the bottom of a handle.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I smoked meth and shot up heroine. I also killed ten babies because I stole a golf cart and went on a police chase in Nashville, Tennessee.

I think when I first drank regularly, I went straight to liquor. It's faster, tastes better, and gets you drunker IMO. My first time ever was Smirnoff.
I'm not a huge beer person, but if I drink, you can bet your ass it isn't light and it's fucking imported.
But I DO like Old Milwaukee. Allow me to explain. There must be some reason why I never really liked beer. I'm guessing it was because the first time I got drunk, it was tainted beer and I was sick for a week. So, the taste of beer just kind of makes me sick. And Old Milwaukee just tastes like water. Haha. I only had a couple sips once because I had to drive, but I liked it.
So yeah, if it's beer, it's either real thick, or real watery. I also like foam, unlike the majority of my friends.... I don't get why they don't like it, it's wonderful.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek

just drink beer. experiment with different brands and see what you like best. i like coors light and mich golden. i tend to stay away from the harder stuff. but stuff like captain and coke is tolerable.

e: foam is disgusting, and have no reservations about pouring a sip or two of beer out of my can to get rid of it.

Sullivan

One, time not sure what it was, but my first ever real drink of any thing, was at my buddies. Not sure what it was, but damn. Took just a sip of it, and head rush, I was like I can't finish this. And he took it.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Enjoy being a light-weight while you still can.
In today's economy, you can't afford to be wasting tons of money on beer.
Haha.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
My first drink was at 7 Years old and it was rum.

The first time i ever drank willingly was years later, and it was Smirnoff ice. lol.

I used to drink Smirnoff Ice a lot, but it always gave me heart burn. That was my choice of drink summers ago.

Come to think of it, I'd like a tube of Tums and case of Smirnoff Ice right about now.

Sullivan

I know this is a weird question, but is there anything like sweet?

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I know this is a weird question, but is there anything like sweet?

smirnoff ice isn't necessarily sweet. but wine coolers and shit like that in general are easy to down. maybe even get some mike hard's if you can get pass the bitch drink stigma.