• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Allow myself to introduce... myself.

J

Jimmel

Oh, hello there. Didn't hear you come in...

I'm Jonathan - 28 years old and I live on Long Island, NY.

Making the switch from an Xbox 360 to a PS3 (had 2 360s red-ring on me, and just got fed up - plus, I like the Sony exclusives more), and was searching for a good gamercard, and came across this site. Seemed like a cool community, so I signed up.

Other than that, I'm a huge movie buff (so hyped for the summer movies, starting this week with The Avengers), and sports fan (NY Rangers, Giants and Mets... yeah, I know...). So, yeah...

OUTL4W

welcome to the forums, Jonathan

my condolences on your choice of sports teams though....lol

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Mets...really? I don't know what to feel bad about more, the 360 RROD's or the Mets. I much prefer the 360 over the PS3 (mainly because of my friends choice of 360 over PS3 and them much superior controller...but we won't get into that right now) Either way welcome to the forums.

J

Jimmel

Mets...really? I don't know what to feel bad about more, the 360 RROD's or the Mets. I much prefer the 360 over the PS3 (mainly because of my friends choice of 360 over PS3 and them much superior controller...but we won't get into that right now) Either way welcome to the forums.

Hey, 2 outta 3 ain't bad! :p

And the Mets are doing surprisingly... okay. Season is only a bit over a month old, though, so plent of time to slide back into last place...

Also, is the mobile skin not working properly? Tried to type this on my iPhone using the mobile skin and it didn't go through.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
It's working on my Android device so I'm not too sure what could be the problem on the iPhone end. Are you trying it through the Control Panel or the drop-down at the bottom of every page?