• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Amazing fan remake of Sonic 2

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I dont know... Trigun's demeanor of that was pretty elitist. There IS a formula for giving reviews of things in order to not sound biased or like a prick and he pretty much blew it...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Trigun was only stating his opinion so calm down. He doesn't think the game is up to scratch and that's fine, he wasn't rude about it.
How was he being an "elitist prick"? It makes no sense. Also, for someone who moans all the time about getting picked on Kezra you're not exactly nice to other members. Wise up or just leave.

I'm sorry Mr. Congeniality. I'm tired of his behavior and just decided to put him in his place. And don't put me on the same league as him because I'm nice to those who are nice to me. He rarely says anything constructive and just bashes other people/their opinions and seems to believe he is the only one with reason. At least I try to get along with people even if they don't like me (I'm looking at you, him, Ilyace and some others), even though those people will bash me to the ground.

Also Mr. Chat, he was rude to the developers of this FREE game by bashing them for doing what they love. I thought that was uncalled for aswell. One thing is stating your opinion, another is bashing people for not liking what they create.

If you don't like something you can clearly state you disking in a more constructive manner, and unfortunately, unlike some people who can't say to someone's faces what they feel about them and what they deserve to hear, I will do it no problem. I'm no saint, nor a crusader for righteousness, and I've done some mean **** here on eXophase (mainly MfM) but there are limits to everything.

Also I might "moan" a lot, but unlike some people I try to do my best to contribute to this community (that being the keyword) and I have no problems getting off my high horse when I'm proven to be wrong. Some people just can't see to get down though. Oh well... xD

I dont know... Trigun's demeanor of that was pretty elitist. There IS a formula for giving reviews of things in order to not sound biased or like a prick and he pretty much blew it...

Glad to know someone agrees with me.

Chathurga

I'm sorry Mr. Congeniality. I'm tired of his behavior and just decided to put him in his place. And don't put me on the same league as him because I'm nice to those who are nice to me. He rarely says anything constructive and just bashes other people/their opinions and seems to believe he is the only one with reason. At least I try to get along with people even if they don't like me (I'm looking at you, him, Ilyace and some others), even though those people will bash me to the ground.
"Mr. Congeniality", really? You're going to rag on me for being calm? There's a reason I don't like you Kezra and that paragraph is one of them.

Also Mr. Chat, he was rude to the developers of this FREE game by bashing them for doing what they love. I thought that was uncalled for aswell. One thing is stating your opinion, another is bashing people for not liking what they create.
They put it out there to be judged. Okay he was glib and dismissive but your response was stepping it up too much. You can disagree with people without calling them names.

If you don't like something you can clearly state you disking in a more constructive manner, and unfortunately, unlike some people who can't say to someone's faces what they feel about them and what they deserve to hear, I will do it no problem. I'm no saint, nor a crusader for righteousness, and I've done some mean **** here on eXophase (mainly MfM) but there are limits to everything.
No idea what you're on about here.

Also I might "moan" a lot, but unlike some people I try to do my best to contribute to this community (that being the keyword) and I have no problems getting off my high horse when I'm proven to be wrong. Some people just can't see to get down though. Oh well... xD
Let's play a game, see how many posts KezraPlanes can make without bringing up how much he's done for the community.

Glad to know someone agrees with me.
I don't think you guys know what elitism is.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
"Mr. Congeniality", really? You're going to rag on me for being calm? There's a reason I don't like you Kezra and that paragraph is one of them.

Guess what, I don't care. Not anymore anyways. Stay out of my way I'll stay out of yours, that simple.

They put it out there to be judged. Okay he was glib and dismissive but your response was stepping it up too much. You can disagree with people without calling them names.

I know I stepped it too much you don't need to tell me, but sometimes that's the only way people will understand. If they don't they're a lost case.

No idea what you're on about here.

Too bad.

Let's play a game, see how many posts KezraPlanes can make without bringing up how much he's done for the community.

I can count at least two thousand. Can you count how many posts you make in which you aren't a douche? I can't D:

I don't think you guys know what elitism is.

Among other things, elitism is:

A state of delusion in which one (The elitist) believes oneself - and a small group with whom one associates - to be less incompetent or more useful than the rest of society.

Although he has never said it upfront, that's the way he's always behaved ever since I got here and enough is enough.

Let's stop this here. This thread is no place to discuss such matters, this thread is about an awesome fan remake and deserves some respect, both from me and you. If you have a beef with me, come take it out "personally" my contact info is on the side, and I have nothing to hide from any of you.

Chathurga

Guess what, I don't care. Not anymore anyways. Stay out of my way I'll stay out of yours, that simple.
This is a public forum we're both free to go where we want. Just stop being so abrasive.

I know I stepped it too much you don't need to tell me, but sometimes that's the only way people will understand. If they don't they're a lost case.
I do need to tell you because I'm a moderator, it's my job. It's not your job to put people in their place. You've gone too far, stop.

I can count at least two thousand. Can you count how many posts you make in which you aren't a douche? I can't D:
Name calling again? How can you not see that you're doing exactly what you think was done to you?

Among other things, elitism is:

"term elitism is also sometimes used to denote situations in which a group of people claim to possess high abilities or know better."

Although he has never said it upfront, that's the way he's always behaved ever since I got here and enough is enough.
I don't think he implied that he had high abilities in this thread, you used the wrong word. Don't call people something if you don't know what the word means.

Right, enough derailing this thread. If you have anything else to say then PM me.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I've looked this game up on google and the creator says he's going to include levels from Sonic 1-3 but also add his own because that's why it's called a "remix". Demo is coming and will consist of Emerald Hill stages.

Bran

Yell
That's pretty awesome, I hope they strung together Sonic 3 style and his original levels could tie random ones together.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Just to clarify, my point what hwas Trigun's pedestal demeanor - making it seem like the video wasnt that good because he was the god of knowing how it should have looked...

and Chath you should know better than to refute my opinions.... you know where this is going to end. Either:

A. You will rage, and I will win.
B. You wont rage but I break the fence to make you rage, then I win.

We all know the score, my friend. You cant fight the system when the system knows what makes you mad.