• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Anon Who? Hackers Blame Other Hackers Over PSN Attack

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This is actually getting funny. News on this attack - about either side really - just make me ROFLMAO whenever they appear.

hush404

...and there in lies the problem with pretending to be a moral group of faceless hackers with no real group structure. I could go out, get some kiddie port, a flood places with it in the name of anon and they'd be unable to deny it with any proof.

BlackSheep

How does anons know there wasnt a lesser known (or not known) member? or a real hacker that was hacking the system for money leaving wrong clues.
does any one remember no free rides?

january39

eXo Staff
If it was them at all, they may just be trying to take the 'glory' if you can call it that, personally i would call it a pain in the ass.

Riorio99

If it was Anon, or a branch of Anon, I'm just hoping that it's a White Hat attack. That would be better.

NooMoahk

@hush404

It's not a problem, you can neither deny or confirm either way. It's really one of the groups strengths.