• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Any way of getting around PSN update firmware

Organized_Chaos

Where do you have the plugin at? what is the file name of the plugin? What do you have in the vsh.txt and game.txt regarding that plugin?

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Plugin is in "ms0:/seplugins" In game.txt I have "ms0:/seplugins/psnlover.prx 1" as well as vsh.txt I've also read that faking the region to "Debug Type 1" is supposed to work, but it isnt.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I just looked at my version.txt in my f0 and it says 9.90

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
I replaced the 6.20 version.txt with the 9.90 version.txt(which is what GEN put in there, so I've read) and it says my firmware is now 6.20 when I use Midnight Club 3 UMD's 1.50 update.

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
I haven't been near usable WiFi to try, so when I get back home, I'm going to test it out, since the 6.30 version.txt brings up the RSOD.

MajorPSP156

Major PSP
if so then try going to my thread instead if you seem to have that kinda problem atm ;) but you know you can try this PC wifi program that ''WhiteOnce" posted at, its at lan.st and see if that program is suitable for your 6.20 or 6.30 PSP :D

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
I'm running 5.03 Gen-C and switched from PSNLover to PSNFucker Beta v2.1. The only problem is: I can just download demos.