• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Battle.Net profile will not scan

Astute Vagabond

No matter what I try, my Battle.Net profile refuses to scan onto Exophase. I have ensured that my profile is not set to private and it can be seen by other 3rd party sites, but Exophase just says I either have no achievements or the account is private. I've attached an image from my login showing that my privacy is open to 3rd parties.

This has been an issue for a long time but I recently subscribed to WoW again and even after logging in, checking everything and requesting a manual scan the issue hasn't fixed?

Attachments

• Battle.Net privacy.PNG
    Battle.Net privacy.PNG
    86.1 KB · Views: 45

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey Astute, just to make sure after you re-subscribed to WoW, have you gone through the Re-Authenticate process?

1662108323179.png

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Awesome, glad that resolved your issue! If you need anything else, you know how to reach out to us!

Aslik

Hello! I would like to sync my Battle.net account on the site mais I can't see anymore the Blizzard section when we edit our details. Is that normal?

Thank you

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Vikanug

As Hearthstone has achievements now, I was wondering if there's anyway that Hearthstone could also be implemented onto exo?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
As Hearthstone has achievements now, I was wondering if there's anyway that Hearthstone could also be implemented onto exo?
Not currently, Blizzard hasn't added an API for it. Might be possible in the future if they do.