• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Battlefield 1943 Launch Is A Failure

LocutusEstBorg

Haha. It's games like that if I'm on the losing team which make me throw tantrums.

Equivalent of .50 Cal + Pistol = Gold medal in round whether you lose or not. In the old BF2 snipers were impossible to spot while prone or camping inside a building against the back wall. A seasoned Counter Strike magger can destroy anyone in sight.

Moose

Meta Moose
Equivalent of .50 Cal + Pistol = Gold medal in round whether you lose or not. In the old BF2 snipers were impossible to spot while prone or camping inside a building against the back wall. A seasoned Counter Strike magger can destroy anyone in sight.

What's a magger? I've played CSS for almost 4 years now and have no idea what a magger is. :p

LocutusEstBorg

What's a magger? I've played CSS for almost 4 years now and have no idea what a magger is. :p

Someone who uses the magnum. The magnum is screwed up in Source. They made it much less cheap by adding delays before and after shooting and while switching weapons and scoping. In 1.6 you're unstoppable if you can hit on the first shot.

BF2's M95 behaves exactly like it, you don't have to wait for it to scope after clicking or anything. You put a dot on the center of the screen and use that. Almost every hit takes away 95% health. You get points even if someone else kills them or they fall and die (very easy in BF2, you get hurt running over relatively bumpy surfaces!!).

Slasher

Suck It

Same.

Magger is not a term used in CSS whatsoever. My guess is that he means the Deagle. Nobody calls it a magger lol.