• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Bayonetta

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Go download the demo off the JPN PSN NOW.

I can see why Famitsu gave it a 38 now.

:scared:

The gameplay is nearly flawless, Plus it runs in 1080i and there are hardly any framerate hicups.

strangely enough the game is voiced in English with Japanese Subtitles

Sinfulfate

I just got a early demo code for the demo on the 360 and this game is pretty sweet. So much better than DMC 4 was.

Bran

Yell
there is a JPN demo now? I'll have to DL that when I get home. I'm super excited that this will be what DMC4 should have been.

Not that I would not mind more Nero, I just want more content for DMC. Playing the game backwards for the last half with the same bosses is really lame.

Riorio99

The JPN Demo is pretty damn sweet, but it still just plays like a hack n slash, but with guns. I'll probably end up buying it anyway.

TeamOverload

Just played the 360 demo and it is pretty awesome. Game is on my radar now, might have to pick it up sometime after it comes out.

Dan

Contributor
Downloaded it off the PSN last night. Very similar to Devil May Cry, which I'm in love with.

But it still doesn't compare to DMC in my opinion.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I played the demo for this and it rocks, although I found it a little too easy.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I played the demo, but couldn't see myself playing through the entire game. I was never a fan of DMC either though.