• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

blink-182

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Most of you have probably heard (and most of you probably don't care), but blink-182 is officially back together.

I am unexplainably happy.
They've been my favorite band for about a year now, and I'm going to do my best to see them live.

blink182.com said:
Hi. We're blink-182. This past week there’ve been a lot of questions about the current status of the band, and we wanted you to hear it straight from us. To put it simply, We're back. We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the studio writing and recording a new album. Preparing to tour the world yet again. Friendships reformed. 17 years deep in our legacy.

Summer 2009.

Thanks and get ready...

Source:
http://www.blink182.com

Serideth

Say it aint so.

Crap talentless band that sounds like 95% of other crappy "punk" "rock" bands.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Most of you have probably heard (and most of you probably don't care), but blink-182 is officially back together.

I am unexplainably happy.
They've been my favorite band for about a year now[HIGHLIGHT], and I'm going to do my best to see them live.

[/HIGHLIGHT]

Source:
http://www.blink182.com

Till you realize they are all old now and wont have the same appeal as they did when they were talking about fucking dogs in the ass.

edit: Blink 182 is not, and never was punk rock.

banneduser9

And here I thought B182 was nothing more than a film studio band covering soundtracks for teenage comedy films.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Say it aint so.

Crap talentless band that sounds like 95% of other crappy "punk" "rock" bands.

They're still better than the pieces of shit bands that are out now.
Mainstream music has turned to [STRIKE]bands[/STRIKE] people that get famous for singing completely retarded songs.

Blink-182 was famous for singing retarded songs, except, they were meant to be retarded.
Blink-182 spoke their mind and had absolutely great chemistry on stage.

Serideth

They're still better than the pieces of shit bands that are out now.
Mainstream music has turned to [STRIKE]bands[/STRIKE] people that get famous for singing completely retarded songs.

Blink-182 was famous for singing retarded songs, except, they were meant to be retarded.
Blink-182 spoke their mind and had absolutely great chemistry on stage.

With bands like Blink 182, Sum41 and the like I can't tell the difference at all.

twelve

I'm not dead
Great news. I've been a fan ever since Enema of the State came out back in 99.

It's been a long 4 years without them. I just hope they haven't changed too much.

Hardrive

Contributor
I will admit, blink's later stuff was a lot better than their earlier stuff. +44 was headed in a good direction, but Angels and Airwaves just sucked. Hopefully they'll stay on that same path, and maybe they've finally grown up.

However, the fact that they are getting back together after their "infinite hiatus" shows that they haven't grown up yet... that they want their "glory days" back.

So, I guess it will be interesting.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I'm not attending the reunion tour, it's going to be filled with faggots who will rape the band simply because they heard about them at the grammys.

I've heard the same from most people who are true fans.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I'm not attending the reunion tour, it's going to be filled with faggots who will rape the band simply because they heard about them at the grammys.

I've heard the same from most people who are true fans.

True fans will see a band no matter the venue.

I've always liked blink-182. They were never a favorite, but I liked their music. I'm really psyched about the reunion and I'll almost definitely be going to the tour. I must not be a "true fan."

Serideth

You know, ever since I saw this thread I decided to give the band a proper listen.

I think a lot of their stuff is utter shit, but they have a few really good songs that I dig.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
I love blink-182, they made mussic that was fun and on their last album, honestly, I love What's My Age Again? First song I fell in love with by them

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Till you realize they are all old now and wont have the same appeal as they did when they were talking about fucking dogs in the ass.

edit: Blink 182 is not, and never was punk rock.

Pop punk at least.

Punk rock is sex pistols, crass .etc