• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty Classic

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Has anyone gotten this? I was interested in it but the 7.0 IGN Review has made me doubt the worthyness of $14.99.

So anyone can tell me anything?

Hardrive

Contributor
I enjoyed the game when I played it on the PC years ago (it's my favorite CoD game), but I too doubt that it's worth $15.

eldiablov

Contributor
Not worth the money considering there are no upgrades.

Also an 8 player online limit, what's up with that? :|

Robby

Los Doyers!
I sold my token on ebay for $25.

It never really interested me.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Sliderkk

I was gonna pick this up but I got Battlefield 1943 instaid. I am happy with my choice.

B

Bizarre

I just hate the health system(I've never played this one before).
I'm on veteran half-way through the mission and I'm at a checkpoint with barley any health and every time I try to pass it I die.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I'm on veteran half-way through the mission and I'm at a checkpoint with barley any health and every time I try to pass it I die.

Welcome to how FPS games were before Halo came along with it's recharging shields.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team

You always need to save a smoke grenade for those times.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I got CoD Classic with the Prestige Edition.
I gotta admit its pretty fun not having rechargeable health.
Games today are waaaaaaaaay too easy.

Multiplayer lacks people to play with, hopefully more people play it time to time.