• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Call of Duty Map packs...

B

Bizarre

What do you guys think of Makin Day or Day Makin, whichever it is?

Also are you guys going to purchase the map pack...
I will once I am convinced that the maps have no glitches and there are good maps.

Sullivan

I will be purchasing them, the new makin map is pretty cool I like it a lot.

_Syn

I'll be buying the new maps when they come out some time next month I believe? I don't really like the Makin Day one. I think it wasn't a good move. They should've turned other maps to night/day too, like turn Cliffside into night, even more intense. Or, turn Airfield into night, that will be amazing.

SeanyP

omg i got the call of duty 4 variety map pack. total waste of money! >:|

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
omg i got the call of duty 4 variety map pack. total waste of money! >:|

I got that for free of James., I've never played any of the maps in it even once. And I can't be bothered to check them out in a solo local game, because that defeats the point.

TeamOverload

I actually really enjoyed Makin day, then again I also didn't dislike the original Makin like many others that I know. I think turning it into a day time map, and decreasing the tide and all that stuff, actually did change the way that the map was played, and made it enjoyable in a different way. Considering I'm really not that great at WaW either, going +13 in my first match on that map definitely wasn't too shabby either.