• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CanadaJames popstation icon packs

Roe

Oh and im sorry if you've already started the xmb theme but could you change it to a chelsea one please

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
lol finished already but anyways whos chelsea?

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
o aight I'll still post the other ones if we get an xmb section. The manchester ones were a bit repetitve but I though I'd make some of them anyways. O yea and you looked at tomb raider yet?

Roe

Would you make me an iso icon pack for ridge racer 2 because the oneit has isn't that good.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Sry about that taking so long roe I just rented the game yesterday and it only had a pmf icon0 and at3 file so i made a pic 1 and new icon0 tell me later if you want a pic0 and of what k.
pic1.png
Icon0.png

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I just made my best pack ever it's for guardian's crusade the music has the slightest little bug when it finally repeats but it's only every 30 seconds try it out if you got the game or if you just wanna try it its sweet.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I guess this is like 3 in a row but anyways I'm kinda branching this out into both psp and ps1 eboot icons I can now get videos and thats means youll get a nice looking and sounding one.