• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Capcom: Backlash Towards Dante Revamp Expected, Dramatically Increases Visibility

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
dmcreboot.jpg

There's no question about it, Capcom's decision to give demon-slaying protagonist Dante a facelift in the Devil May Cry reboot caused quite a stir amongst fans. Capcom VP of strategic planning Christian Svensson has chimed in on the radical change in an interview with IGN, explaining that the company went forward expecting fan backlash[...]

Continue reading: Capcom: Backlash Towards Dante Revamp Expected, Dramatically Increases Visibility...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Good for CAPCOM, as long as the game is good I couldn't care less about Dante looking like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic xD

Seriously though, it's ridiculous how fans can rave and rant about everything and nothing. They sound like the retards who were bashing Team Sonic because Sonic had green eyes o_O

skparasite

Seriously though, it's ridiculous how fans can rave and rant about everything and nothing. They sound like the retards who were bashing Team Sonic because Sonic had green eyes o_O

Honestly this. It's already been said that this is not a permanent redesign and it's part of the story and shows his transformation from this to the Dante of old. Which causes everyone's bitching to be a moot point.

Fuck the haters. I'm glad Capcom did this. I really want to hope when this game comes out it rocks everyone's socks off just to rub it in all the complainers faces really. :/