• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Capcom Celebrates Mega Man 25th Anniversary With Xbox Live Avatar Collection

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
megamanavatar.jpg

It seems as if Capcom and Mega Man fans have been at odds ever since the abrupt cancellation of 3DS project Mega Man Legends 3. The company's latest promotional efforts for the 25th anniversary of the franchise is hardly easing the tension, we'd say.

To celebrate 25 years of the Blue Bomber, Capcom has released a trailer promoting the latest line of Mega Man themed Avatars for Xbox Live.

Continue reading...

Seroczynski

It's 98 - 2200 like/dislike at this moment of writing, wow. I sure hope Capcom notices it and understand that they're more likely to fail with each iteration of Megaman.. Man I miss the good ol' days :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
so, i've never played a megaman game, but why is their so much hate for this?, the comments on the vid don't seem to spell out why people hate, just that they do.

Seroczynski

slice, it's about the fact that they celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Megaman franchise with this "easy-money" concept instead of something... more awesome. Who spends money on XBL avatar items anyway? And with the Capcom these days I wouldn't be surprised if they would charge you quite some money for this.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
slice, it's about the fact that they celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Megaman franchise with this "easy-money" concept instead of something... more awesome. Who spends money on XBL avatar items anyway? And with the Capcom these days I wouldn't be surprised if they would charge you quite some money for this.
fair enough, i was thinking it might have been something like this, but i wasn't certain if their was something else that i didn't know since i'm not a megaman fan.