• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Castle crashers tonight!!!

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I am up for some crashers. I recently got the king pack. Who is with me??

EDIT: February 6, 2009 8 - 12 EST.

Group 1:
TheGrooveJesus
Mount Crushmore
Sinfulfate
>>>>>EMPTY<<<<<

Group 2:
>>>>>EMPTY<<<<<
>>>>>EMPTY<<<<<
>>>>>EMPTY<<<<<
>>>>>EMPTY<<<<<

All 8 can talk into a Xbox live party. If we have 5 players, I will edit the groups.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
What's the King Pack?

I should be down for a little CC tonight. I may get pulled away to go boozing, but I really don't won't to tonight.

Robby

Los Doyers!
What's the King Pack?

I should be down for a little CC tonight. I may get pulled away to go boozing, but I really don't won't to tonight.
It is the new downloadable content for Castle Crashers that was released.
It has some new weapons, orbs, and characters.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Updated.

Additional Comment:
What's the King Pack?

I have 2 cans of beer with me. Just booze at home. It is better :)

Additional Comment:
Unfortunately, I can't make it tonight now. My bro has a bunch of friends over.

Joey

I'm about to get on my 360 and download SSFTHD, but if you guys still want to play CC, I'm down.

Sinfulfate

I'm down for some Castle Crashers any time. My highest guy is only 37 tho. I'll be playing some tonight after I finish Prince of Persia if anyone is up for a game.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I was online watching a movie, but nobody sent me an invite and I checked at around 10, I think, and nobody was playing this.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I might be up for this. I call Green Knight.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I am sorry I couldn't make last game. My bro had his band over so they wanted to play Rock Band 2.

I only have morning classes on Fridays so Friday nights would be perfect.