• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Droid Clash of clans achievements are discontinued

Gys ghost

Hello! Clash of clans achievements seems to be almost overwritten by supercell ID therefore are discontinued, anyone found a legit method to still unlock them?

Gys ghost

You were right they still unlocks, all fine but "Games champion I", "Games champion II" and "Games champion III"

Attachments

• IMG_20240126_202929.jpg
    IMG_20240126_202929.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 23

Ciceron14

I tried opening a ticket with Supercell for Games Champion 1 but they didn't understand what I was saying and ended up closing it as resolved lol
Working my way to Games Champion 2, then I'll try it again, hopefully I can make it clearer for them what I'm talking about... not many devs care about GPlay achievements 👀

Gys ghost

the same thing is happened to me in 2022 ahahaha, I do not really know how to unlock that legit at this point
I tried opening a ticket with Supercell for Games Champion 1 but they didn't understand what I was saying and ended up closing it as resolved lol
Working my way to Games Champion 2, then I'll try it again, hopefully I can make it clearer for them what I'm talking about... not many devs care about GPlay achievements 👀