• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

copyright psx on psp

jonn

i used isobuster then psx2psp. it makes the eboot fine but when played says copyright info invalid. is this b/c i dont have CFW? if not please help me put psx eboots on my memory stick

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i used isobuster then psx2psp. it makes the eboot fine but when played says copyright info invalid. is this b/c i dont have CFW? if not please help me put psx eboots on my memory stick

if you don't have a custom firmware, then you can only play PSX games downloaded from the PLAYSTATION store.

what firmware do you have on your PSP? you can find it in System Information on your PSP

MenaceInc

Staff Member

just 3.71? then its an official firmware and you can only play playstation games downloaded from the PLAYSTATION store. you could try installing custom firmware but you would need to know someone else with custom firmware so that they could create a Pandora's battery and magic memory stick so that you can install the custom firmware.

here is the page for using Pandora's battery
http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

hope this helps.