• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo Hits PC March 1

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
c2a1.jpg

The eagerly-anticipated multiplayer demo for Crysis 2 PC will arrive on March 1, EA revealed today. Like the timed 360 demo before it, players will get a sampling of two maps -- the rooftop-laden Skyline and Pier 17, an open environment with limited cover opportunities.

Additionally, players can duke it out and come to grips with their Nanosuit powers across two gameplay modes: Team Instant Action and Crash Site[...]

Continue reading: Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo Hits PC March 1...

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Nice. Can't wait to see how it fairs on the PC compared to the 360

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Like the timed 360 demo before it, players will get a sampling of two maps -- the rooftop-laden Skyline and Pier 17, an open environment with limited cover opportunities.

Actually, the 360 demo only had Skyline on it. Interested in seeing what Pier 17 is like, and how it compares to the 360 version.

Wait, didn't we already have one?

Hurr Hurr Hurr.

No, we had a singleplayer full game :p

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Pier 17 was playable in the 360 demo - there's some videos on YouTube of it. Wasn't always selectable though, just showed up at random.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Pier 17 was playable in the 360 demo - there's some videos on YouTube of it. Wasn't always selectable though, just showed up at random.

Oh fair... I played it a fair bit, max leveled, and never saw it :p

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Wooooooot! That's all I've got to say, although would've been nice if it came out sometime this month. Long day of work for me, this just made my day :)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Think it was put in closer to the end of the demo.

It was never put into the regular cycle, it showed up randomly for a few players. Very rare to get into it and yeah, it seems that most players were only able to play it on the final few days of the demo