• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CWCHEAT 0.2.2 RELEASED

madferret99

Hi
I've the latest Cwcheat and CF 3.80 M33
When I tried to use it with the game Medal oh Honor 2, it didn't recorgnize it.
I serach on the data base, and i found the game
But in my cwcheat it ddn't find any cheat!!!

What can I do plz?

Richlando

What's the ID of the MoH2 game? Does it match up to the one in the database? Try changing the ID of the game in the database to the one in your copy of the game.Although CWCheat has cheats for both the EU and US versions of the game already.....Try waiting until the title screen is up to open CWCheat..(That is actually a pop ID fix since it's slow to read the ID but. ..meh)

weltall

edit the database with a text editor compatible with unix encoding (as that file is distribuited in that format)

weltall

Here it is a new version of cwcheat: 0.2.2 REV.C
This isn't a big release and it's mainly directed to cleaning up the situation created with the rev.b version and fixing various problems.
Additionally a bug which locked the dump function after the use of the usb mass function is finally fixed, the pointer codes can now use the q part (check cwcheat wiki) also alone and the 3.x build of the db download now has the support for the web browser: this allows you to download the database also where it's required to login trough the browser in order to be able to connect to internet

Enjoy :)

DOWNLOAD
DONATE

CHANGELOG:

0.2.2 REV.C RELEASE
=====================

- [ALL] Fixed a timing bug which could lead to the dump function stop working after enabling the usb mass device because the memory stick device
wasn't mounted when the dump was taking place: making the function fail.
- [ALL] Removed some optimizations which made some regressions (rev b')
- [ALL] Changed slightly the behaviour of pointers codes. now the q part is effectively usefull by itself (this change is be needed for upcoming cheats)
- [ALL] Now if connected to an hotspot like connection (so a connection requiring the browser to login in the network), the db downloader will
automatically open the browser to let you login upon connection. Making so possible to download the database trough this type of hot spots
(available only on 3.x build)

weltall

CWCHEAT 0.2.2 REV.D Released

Here it is a new version of cwcheat: 0.2.2 REV.D

This release is primarly centered on optimizations which allowed to reduce the binaries of about ~15kb
Additionally there were some fixes in the check of the fw version for the sony msfatmod bug, a function which shows when a defined adress changes (check the cheat search menu) and command line support for the pointer searcher

Enjoy :)

DOWNLOAD
DONATE

Code:
CHANGELOG:

0.2.2 REV.D RELEASE
=====================

- [ALL] Now > 4.x firmwares are checked for the sony msfatmod thread suspend bug and the check of the memory stick space is disabled to avoid a freeze
        situation.
- [ALL] Optimizations in the firmware checking
- [ALL] Added support in the gui for setting a button combination to open the text reader directly
- [ALL] Added the possibility to have cwcheat look after a certain adress and show changes happening to it (you can access it from the cheat search menu)
- [ALL] Updated the pointer searcher to allow use from the command line. These are the arguments it takes in order to use it this way:
        -cli <dump1> <dump2> <adress dump1> <adress dump2>
- [ALL] updated the toolchain to the latest version
- [ALL] Various optimizations which allowed to reduce the size of the binary

ChibiChan

<p>Mhm, I downloaded this version while having CFW 3.80 m33-3... I managed to correctly enable all of the plugins, but i have never been able to run the plugin... Holding Select did nothing... I assumed it was because of slow memory stick, but now i've updated all the way to cfw 4.01... Still nothing happens... What am i doing wrong? T_T I don't think its the memorys tick anymore...</p>

adept7

<p>I'm running M33-3 3.71 and I cannot get the cheat menu to open in my iso for Dissidia:Final Fantasy</p>
<p>I did every thing the instructions said, and it still wont work. Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong.</p>