• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CWCheat on CFW 5.00 m33-6

ACParson

<insert relatively newbish feeling>
I just downloaded CWCheat, but I'm running 5.00 m33-6, and it doesn't say if it'll work out of the box, or if I need to download/install devhook. Can somebody help me on this one? I'd rather not screw up the PSP.

Any help is appreciated

angelsniper45

read the readme included in the cwcheat folder, you need to look inside the "INSTALL" folder and then copy the files into your psp via the SEplugins folder.

Oh, post help in the HELP CENTER next time. ;)

ACParson

Many apologies, I'm relatively new to asking for help on forums. But thanks, I'll give it a go with the manual installation, and if I screw it up, then I'm sure I'll be back. @_@

Okay, I had an older version. Now, for the big question. Do I run popsloader.prx at the same time? Or do I run cwcheatpops.prx instead? When I load and run it with popsloader.prx enabled, the menu does not come up.

Okay, I tried disabling the popsloader.prx plugin and running only the cwcheatpops.prx plugin, and get nowhere when I try to run it. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Boy, I really feel stupid having to ask about all this....

angelsniper45

Its ok this time

You can have both running, but when you install cwcheat you dont have to do any configuration really, it starts the services for you :)

popsloader is a completely seperate prx, they really dont have anything in common.

ACParson

Oh dear lord.... the spelling criminal strikes again! Just like misspelling the password-receive command on an Unreal server will cause issues, so does misspelling entries in your pops.txt. Changed the entry in the manual installation they give you to read properly
Code:
2-open pops.txt with a text editor and add this line: ms0:/seplugins/cwhceat/cwcheatpops.prx

This SHOULD be:
Code:
2-open pops.txt with a text editor and add this line: ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheatpops.prx

Tried it afterwards, had it running 100%. Now to tinker with the cheats themselves. This time the culprit wasn't me.... exactly. Sent off an e-mail to the hosters of this to tell him that there's an error there.