• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cyclo DS Owners, Anyone?

Noriyuke

Anyone here apart from me a CycloDS Owner?

For those that dont know what a CycloDS is, go to http://cyclopsds.com/ to learn more.

Im just curious to see if im the only one and im also hoping someone could confirm a technicality for me.

How many roms is the maximum alloted for the Cyclo? Because for some reason, when i put new roms in, they dont even come up in the browser.

Noriyuke

Ok, do you have an Evo? And if so what size MicroSD card do you have in there? Currently ive got an 8GB and im trying to figure out Rom Limitations for it, like how many i can stuff to a card before the Software in the Cyclo stops listing them.

eighty4

Nope, I have an EZFlash 3in1, and had a custom Acekard RPG firmware which let me save the ROMs on the MicroSD on the RPG and play them through the EZFlash without loading up any menus for it.

eighty4

Oh wow. I got the Evo and the MiniSD mixed up. Yes I had an Evo with a 4GB MicroSD. When it got full it just wouldn't allow anything else be put on it - no more no less.

Hellcat

Contributor
Quite an old thread, but as this is a low-traffic area it can't hurt to resurrect it :D

I don't have my DS that long, so I couldn't post when the thread was current.... but now....

/me raises hand

I got a CycloDS-Evolution :)
Quite nice, yet I seek a really good chance of putting it into good use.
Since I own all my games I play and I enjoy them more when playing from the original cart it's not much use as a "ROM loader" for me.

Further more, there's no real good HB for the DS....

Well, well....

So, let the discussions commence :D