• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

dam

ToxicToxin

Hey guys im so freaking sorry this all happened because this all happened by me. I fell for the scam on STEAM and he took my account then he took blacksheeps account and spreaded the hack and i guess he came here and spreaded it so im so sorry guys this is kind of my fault for being so stupid you know? and blacksheep thinks im the hacker because i gave him the link and the day after the hacker did that i got my account back and everything seemed normal except that the hacker deleted half of my freinds...i think he gave them the link also. anyways guys this all started by me BUT I SWEAR I DID NOT MAKE THIS STUPID FAKE WEBSITE AND SPREADED IT TO EVERYONE I SWEAR! that was the haxor. oh and blacksheep told me to say sorry to KezraPlanes or who ever that is because you got mad at him and it was my fault so dude...im sorry man for falling for that stupid scam.if u wanna unleash the beast on my add me on steam my id is toxin103.

eighty4

Next time you make a dupe, don't make a thread saying you know someone who is just banned and then message someone on Steam saying "im back". That's not wise.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Hey guys im so freaking sorry this all happened because this all happened by me. I fell for the scam on STEAM and he took my account then he took blacksheeps account and spreaded the hack and i guess he came here and spreaded it so im so sorry guys this is kind of my fault for being so stupid you know? and blacksheep thinks im the hacker because i gave him the link and the day after the hacker did that i got my account back and everything seemed normal except that the hacker deleted half of my freinds...i think he gave them the link also. anyways guys this all started by me BUT I SWEAR I DID NOT MAKE THIS STUPID FAKE WEBSITE AND SPREADED IT TO EVERYONE I SWEAR! that was the haxor. oh and blacksheep told me to say sorry to KezraPlanes or who ever that is because you got mad at him and it was my fault so dude...im sorry man for falling for that stupid scam.if u wanna unleash the beast on my add me on steam my id is toxin103.

Are you downloading it now?

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Wait, what's going on?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Snap...these scams are still going on steam?
I got like 5msg 1month ago on free games on steam.
At this time I like remind anyone about this.
Also that sucks blacksheep.
1.Don't trust links untrusted
Even if it is from your friend! He might had been hijack, or hackers.

2.Don't trust .TK links this also falls under rule1.

3.Steam doesn't give out games easy right? I guess not.
If the game was free,or beta it would be on the main page,store.

See scamer/hacker in your community groups? Make announcement on it!
Its best so other members of your group don't get there account stolen.

These are pretty simple rules how few groups im in got rid of hackers.​

How reclaim your account

Please fill out Hijack account on the official steam website if your account been hack.

Reclaiming a Hijacked Steam Account - Contact Steam Support - Knowledge Base - Steam Support

This can also be found under steam support on your steam client
Support---->popular threads----->Reclaim Hijack account info there how reclaim your account.

twelve

I'm not dead
For the record it's not a dupe. Not unless yo blacksheep has switched ISP's just to cover it up and how many people really think he's that smart.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Just bringing this up, the account name is kinda trollin here.

Read page 3- PC L4D 2 Beta - Page 3 - M for Mature Forums

"Im so sorry.

This guy is the one who told me. I think its his site.
Steam Community :: ID :: Toxic/Toxin

this is mine

Steam Community :: ID ::

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
....or just use a different network?

Not that hard to use a friends computer

Not that hard either to use a public computer.
Or local wi-fi,can't you guys(admins) email *official black sheep email* if he reply then we know its him.
If not we can just move along. This best be place in off-topic it contains no gaming discussion.

ToxicToxin

you guys know what? no im not blacksheep and if u wanna know add me on steam my names toxin103 i aint him HE thinks im the hacker but im not im actualy ToxicToxin in steam message me on email steam_toxin103@live.com or just add me on steam and see for yourself