• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dead Space 2 Announced

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Source: VG247 Dead Space 2 announced, detailed

It's official. The sequel to the scariest game of 2008 [2009 for you WiiZards out there] is coming :D Let's hope it is as good as the first one.

Dan

Contributor
You just beat me to it :(

I still haven't managed to play the first one. Might have to invest in it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
You just beat me to it :(

I still haven't managed to play the first one. Might have to invest in it.

Same here. Amazon.co.uk has it cheap though, I think.

Joey

Opinion - Was Dead Space really that scary? I'm a pussy, and it didn't scare me at all.

Fact - Dead Space came out in 2008, not 2009.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Opinion - Was Dead Space really that scary? I'm a pussy, and it didn't scare me at all.

Thanks for the correction... I was thinking the Wii version :s

It was scary given you were on the right atmosphere for it... I know people who couldn't play for more than one hour :s Obviously I was able to last a little longer, but on an atmosphere that nulled all the darkness and stuff.

Dan

Contributor
The only game so far that has scared me was The Darkness. Pretty grim shit.

Seth

MD Party Room

If you got scared by bioshock then dead space might scare you.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Dead Space is a gem. Hands down the best game I ever bought on a whim. I cant say the same for Timeshift or Legendary >.>

Defo will be picking this up

ilyace

I got Dead Space from that glitch EA had a while back, still haven't finished it though. I'm definitely gonna be picking this up, however.

Adiuvo

Dead Space was great. I loved the game, and really look forward to the sequel.

As for it's scary factor, it was for me. I played at night usually, so that probably helped.

Adiuvo

Yeah, was talking about those on Mumble yesterday. They're quite nice, though Issac's suit seems a bit too strong. He's an engineer, not some epic soldier.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I got a code for a private multiplayer beta for this game, it's for PS3 only.
I don't use my playstation for games no more, so whoever wants it, just reply. First to reply get's it.