• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

debate section

Acerthief

personally i think it's awesome. i cant really remember is it darkchild or canadajames that wants to open up a section.

the cons just might be people starting to insult each other.

what do ya think x3?

i wanna debate something too~:blushing:

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I don't know wether or not to debate this... Just joking but yea Darkchild mentioned the section and I support his rebuttle fully. Starting already, but yea x3 go for it would be a sweet place to dicuss stuff and different consoles/games. Just make sure things don't get out of hand everyone be grown up.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yes, I love debates, as sad of a bragging right as this is I was an undefeated debate captain for my HS's debate team.:biggrin: J/K but seriously debate section would be sweet, but like CJ said we need rules. A point system 'n' such would be cool, or a judge, just cuz that'd be cool.:smile:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yea sounds like a good idea. I will add it.