• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

deepspacek9 - Steam

Deep Space K9

I'm currently not ranked on Exophase, but I'm ranked on Steam Hunters. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what's caused me to become unranked. My account has a long and deep history. If I can have some assistance in finding out what's wrong and where, I'll take any necessary actions on my part.

Deep Space K9

I've decided the best course here is for me to use a separate account (Steam/etc) for achievement hunting. It's less of a headache for everyone and provides other benefits.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi - I was helping someone else and haven't been able to take a look at your thread until now.

Not too sure why your Steam account was removed from ranking, I can't find a game associated with the ban. Doesn't look like it was a recent ban so it's possible it was removed by someone who is no longer on staff. At any rate I've restored your rank since you are listed on SH - no further profile review necessary.

Deep Space K9

Hi - I was helping someone else and haven't been able to take a look at your thread until now.

Not too sure why your Steam account was removed from ranking, I can't find a game associated with the ban. Doesn't look like it was a recent ban so it's possible it was removed by someone who is no longer on staff. At any rate I've restored your rank since you are listed on SH - no further profile review necessary.
Hey no worries, I was just figuring my account would take way too long to dig through. Thanks for letting me know and resolving the appeal!