• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Deleting individual games for Switch

Wockio

Is there a way to delete individual games for Switch? I have two Pokemon titles I only ever played to get save data gifts and I'd like to get rid of them.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can delete them. They need to be removed from the activity log on Switch though otherwise they will show up again on next sync. So if you have done this let me know and I'll delete.

Wockio

I can delete them. They need to be removed from the activity log on Switch though otherwise they will show up again on next sync. So if you have done this let me know and I'll delete.
Please delete Pokémon Sword, Pokémon Shining Pearl and F-Zero 99.

They are gone from the activity log. Thank you very much.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Done.

Wockio

I was wondering if you could once again delete the following games:

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu!
Pokemon Shining Pearl
Pokemon Scarlet

This will be the last time! Promise! :oops:

Also, every time I try to access the forums it's blocked by Microsoft Defender for being reported as unsafe.
I don't know if it's just me or a sitewide thing. There's an option to report that this isn't a scam site which I've already filled out.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I was wondering if you could once again delete the following games:

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu!
Pokemon Shining Pearl
Pokemon Scarlet

This will be the last time! Promise! :oops:

Also, every time I try to access the forums it's blocked by Microsoft Defender for being reported as unsafe.
I don't know if it's just me or a sitewide thing. There's an option to report that this isn't a scam site which I've already filled out.
Done.

I see what you're saying regarding the warning from MS Defender when browsing with Edge. I reported it as a false positive myself and asked for more details, hopefully it is resolved soon. Like you, I only receive the warning on the forums.