• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Destroy All Humans! PotF

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
This looks like a decently fun change-of-pace type game for me. Something to pass the time when my nephews come over and I have to keep them entertained. I never played the first one, but have been semi-following this release. It looks like you've been given a lot of tools to have at your disposal this time around.

[gt]43162[/gt]

twelve

I'm not dead
The first Destroy all Humans was brilliant, was so much fun and nice to see an original (ish) game for a change. I haven't played one since though.

twelve

I'm not dead
Zero. said:
What the hell?

Are 'development issues' somehow easier to overcome in Europe? :)
Well the reason Europe are getting it is because it's not out for another 3 months. The US release date is in December.

If they're still having development issues when the EU release is near then I'm sure it'll be shit-canned too.

eldiablov

Contributor
Well if it gets cancelled I will definitely be downloading it. I would have bought it if it was the same as the 360 version, obviously not. +1 developers.

twelve

I'm not dead
eldiablov said:
Well if it gets cancelled I will definitely be downloading it. I would have bought it if it was the same as the 360 version, obviously not. +1 developers.
Download it anyway then. It's only the PS3 version that's in limbo.