• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Deus Ex: New Vision Mod Gives The Original PC Hit A Facelift

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
NV_5.jpg

With the release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution only weeks away, if you're keen on playing the original to brush up on your Deus Ex lore but find it too dated in the visual department, good news awaits.

Enter Deus Ex: New Vision, a fan-created mod that aims to give the 2000's PC release a facelift[...]

Continue reading: Deus Ex: New Vision Mod Gives The Original PC Hit A Facelift...

Seth

MD Party Room
How does one install this if he has the game on steam? Also I have my monitor set to 1920*1080 on a 22 inch what should I set the rez to for the game to look ok?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
How does one install this if he has the game on steam? Also I have my monitor set to 1920*1080 on a 22 inch what should I set the rez to for the game to look ok?

Just follow the instructions in the readme file. I have the Steam release and it worked fine.

You can change the aspect ratio in the game settings, so yes 1080p would look best.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think I got it install but it doesnt look any better, I also I cant seem to get it past 1440*900

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think I got it install but it doesnt look any better, I also I cant seem to get it past 1440*900

Are you using the included launcher? It lets you set any res. Also, not everything has been redone, notably the character models, so it's more of a subtle enhancement.