• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Developing for the new Tiff Exploit

slasher2661996

I want to develop for the new Tiff epxloit. (5.03)
As there is no sdk out im wondering if anyone else has managed to?
If so, could you please post back?

;)
Slasher

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
I want to develop for the new Tiff epxloit. (5.03)
As there is no sdk out im wondering if anyone else has managed to?
If so, could you please post back?

;)
Slasher

You want to make homebrew with the HEN? or you wanna do something with the exploit? and you dont need an sdk for the new tiff xD

slasher2661996

Im already a pro at homebrew ;)
I want to do stuff with the actually exploit. not with the hen.
As there is no sdk out i don't see a simple way of doing it.

Slasher

slasher2661996

That's exactly what i mean, i know there is not one out for the new tiff exploit and if you actually read my OP i was asking if anyone had any simple way of doing it.

Slasher

Hardrive

Contributor
Why don't you just stick to normal homebrew? I haven't seen any huge releases from you yet, don't you think it's best to take baby steps?

The PSP sdk is much more powerful than programming in the TIFF exploit anyway.

Slasher

Suck It
Develop your "pro" homebrew (lmao) just like you normally would... with the PSPSDK.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
hey there, not to be an annoying guy out there. just wanted to give a little advice from me. so first i would like to say, that if your just beginning psp development (if your not you would know that you dont need the HEN sdk to develop for the psp). but i learned the hard way that you dont need to use the official PSPSDK because it can be a real pain if your not used to linux. so read this. hope that helps

Slasher

Suck It
hey there, not to be an annoying guy out there. just wanted to give a little advice from me. so first i would like to say, that if your just beginning psp development (if your not you would know that you dont need the HEN sdk to develop for the psp). but i learned the hard way that you dont need to use the PSPSDK because it can be a real pain if your not used to linux. so read this. hope that helps

I think what you meant is that you don't need cygwin, a linux shell. The PSPSDK is still a requirement.

Additionally, here's a win32 PSPSDK setup that doesn't require cygwin.
MinPSPW Project

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
I think what you meant is that you don't need cygwin, a linux shell. The PSPSDK is still a requirement.

Additionally, here's a win32 PSPSDK setup that doesn't require cygwin.
MinPSPW Project

oops. i ment you dont have to use the official PSPSDK. guess i accadently deleted that word. and yes. MinPSPW is another option besides the devkitPRO

Davee

lolhax
Also, for developing in the exploit enviroment, you get the paf_addr passed through $a0. Thats the best sdk yet.

slasher2661996

Ok im not a 'pro' as such but im definitely not s script kiddie.
I havn't released anything major YET. All i wanted to know if there was any strategy for deleloping for an exploit. Thank you Davee for that info, ;) Helped alot

Slasher

--Edit-- Davee, did you get my PM?