• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Diablo III: Beta, New Class, and More From BlizzCon

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

BlizzCon 2010 started today and we're already seeing a wealth of information come from Blizzard concerning their next highly anticipated game, Diablo III. The final class, Demon Hunter, was announced yesterday while a lengthy 20-minute video showcasing the new class was unveiled today. There will also be dedicated Player vs[...]

Continue reading: Diablo III: Beta, New Class, and More From BlizzCon...

El Diablo

Every Blizzard game starts with a friends and family alpha, usually gets leaked, then goes into closed beta. I don't see what the big deal is, you're still going to get your beta.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Do they have these anywhere in 720P like the older trailers that are available? I can't stand to look at 4XXP :(

They're playable in HD if you go to the YouTube page (just click once to play and then once again to go to youtube).

No news on the Heart of The Swarm release date...

Dammit Blizzard! Well, if they're anything like Valve, it should be well worth the wait.

In the interim I suppose I can become more addicted to Blizzard's other offerings. :argh:

Joey

No news on the Heart of The Swarm release date...

Dammit Blizzard! Well, if they're anything like Valve, it should be well worth the wait.

In the interim I suppose I can become more addicted to Blizzard's other offerings. :argh:
Congratulation, you successfully created a climate in this Blizzard thread for me to complain about the fact that We've been waiting for Episode 3 for 3 FUCKING YEARS...

Fuck you Valve... Fuck you in the butthole.

El Diablo

But we had to wait for SC2 and D3 for 10 years!

Joey

Sure, but episode 2 had the blue balls ending of the century. I won't sleep until that series hand ended.

Also, we only knew of Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3's existance as of a couple years ago... YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T THE SAME!

Will this make you feel better?

content

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Every Blizzard game starts with a friends and family alpha, usually gets leaked, then goes into closed beta. I don't see what the big deal is, you're still going to get your beta.

Nobody said it was a big deal. And if its closed beta its not a garuntee anyone here is going to get to play it.

Bran

Yell
Their betas are dumb. I got in on the Starcraft II beta literally one day before the game came out. The fuck was I supposed to do with that?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Their betas are dumb. I got in on the Starcraft II beta literally one day before the game came out. The fuck was I supposed to do with that?

Same here, although actually a few days earlier but my brother got in the night the beta ended...