• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dr. driving google play

KoCer

I reached driver level 10, but it doesn't give me the achievement, it's the only achievement I'm missing. Does anyone know how to solve it?
It seems like you didn't reach level 10 achievements. That's sad to hear. Can you provide more information on what achievements are missing at this level? We have many achievements, so please specify them. If possible, please share a screenshot of the Dr. Driving game.

dr driving level 10 achievements

Last edited:

miniusuario911

El problema es que llegué a nivel 10(el máximo nivel dentro del juego), pero no me dio el logro correspondiente, solo me faltaba ese. Elimine los datos del juego y el caché del dispositivo, reinstale varias veces, pero los datos del juego siguen permaneciendo, es decir, que sigo siendo nivel 10 pero no me da el logro. Luego Intente eliminar los datos del juego en play juegos, solo me reinicio todos los logros y todo lo demás esta igual. Puedo volver a conseguir los demás logros pero como sigo siendo nivel 10, supongo que no lo podré obtener
Screenshot_20231016_155256_com.ansangha.drdriving.jpg

KoCer

The problem is that I reached level 10 (the highest level in the game), but it didn't give me the corresponding achievement, I was only missing that one. I deleted the game data and device cache, reinstalled several times, but the game data still remains, meaning I'm still level 10 but it doesn't give me the achievement. Then I tried to delete the game data in play games, it just reset all the achievements and everything else is the same. I can get the other achievements again but since I'm still level 10, I guess I won't be able to get them
1698232052215.png
I think deleting the game resets it to the first level. However, it appears that the game data is locked and cannot be deleted. Try deleting the data above the cache option and hopefully your game data will be cleared.

Last edited:

IntensoFOX

Una solución para estos problemas, tiengo siempre dos celulares a la mano, puede utilizar un emulador android compatible, para caso no haya desbloqueado, tiengo como bajar a los datos de los juegos novamiente en otro android para hacer el desbloqueo.