• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dragon Age 2 revealed in Game Informer

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Dragon Age fans rejoice!

This months Game Informer has the official reveal of BioWare's Dragon Age 2.

Source:

PlaystationTEAM Twitter said:
BioWare & GI Reveal DRAGON AGE 2: A New Sequel, New Hero, New Chapter in the #DragonAge Saga!

scaled.php

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
BioWare just confirmed this themselves and have it slated for a March 2011 release with a new visual style as well.

Joey

I feel the need to go back and give the first one a try. Mass Effect 1 and 2 are probably my favorite games ever... Even if this isn't in my wheel house, Bioware knows how to make a fucking game. I'll give anything from them a try.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I feel the need to go back and give the first one a try. Mass Effect 1 and 2 are probably my favorite games ever... Even if this isn't in my wheel house, Bioware knows how to make a fucking game. I'll give anything from them a try.

Same here. I played the first for a bit, but got sucked into another game that released around the same time. Never went back to it, but I really should.