• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Dreamcast Emulation Hits PS3: nullDC In Action

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What better way to leverage the PS3's computational prowess than with a Dreamcast emulator? It's quite a jump from the 16-bit SNES, however, homebrew developer drk||Raziel has taken to the challenge with a port of his very own nullDC.

Take note: this is still an early build, as evidenced by numerous graphical glitches and sluggish frame rates[...]

Continue reading: Dreamcast Emulation Hits PS3: nullDC In Action...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Shenmue I and II.

Make it happen.

Riorio99

I do hope this gets playable soon. That'll seriously cement the PS3 as the most powerful homebrew machine.

Serideth

Shenmue I and II.

Make it happen.

Oh God yes, I never played the second one which I'm really looking forward to playing (it's been on my list for a long while now). The first Shenmue was magic, I have never felt so involved in a game in my life, mind blowing stuff.

I have been debating over buying a 360 or a PS3, I could get both but it seems like a waste of money since they both share a load of titles but it's things like this that really sway me.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
The second one is good until, it just stops and say "OHAI, WE MAKE U WAIT FOR SHENMUE III NAO, BUT IT NEVA COME! "
That, and dialogue issues/story pacing are the only problems.

Well then again the sound quality isn't so good either. But it's still a good game.