• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Driver 2 Multi Disc Eboot Problem

toyota

Hi guys, first, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong area.

Second, I used ImpalerPSX to make a multi disc eboot from my Driver 2 discs, and the eboot works great until I come to change discs for Las Vegas. When I get the message to change discs, on pre 4.01 pops the Change Disc option is greyed out, on 5.00 M33-6 I can select it, but it says the game has not requested to change discs, and if I reset with disc 2, it immediately tells me to change back to disc 1. I've tried using other EBOOT creators, namely psx2psp and RS-GUI, psx2psp gives me the same problem, and RS-GUI won't start. I've searched around but only hit on a couple of dead links, anyone know what I might've done wrong?

Thanks

january39

eXo Staff
Hi guys, first, sorry if I've posted this in the wrong area.

Second, I used ImpalerPSX to make a multi disc eboot from my Driver 2 discs, and the eboot works great until I come to change discs for Las Vegas. When I get the message to change discs, on pre 4.01 pops the Change Disc option is greyed out, on 5.00 M33-6 I can select it, but it says the game has not requested to change discs, and if I reset with disc 2, it immediately tells me to change back to disc 1. I've tried using other EBOOT creators, namely psx2psp and RS-GUI, psx2psp gives me the same problem, and RS-GUI won't start. I've searched around but only hit on a couple of dead links, anyone know what I might've done wrong?

Thanks

Your probably have this covered, but you have used the correct product codes i.e ULUS1232 for disc1 and ULUS1233 for disc 2 etc.

I know PSX2PSP you need to fill this in, without it i do not think it would recognise the 2nd eboot as disc 2.

Im not a PSX to PSP expert though - but it is where i would start looking.

Btw it is the wrong section :wink:

toyota

Your probably have this covered, but you have used the correct product codes i.e ULUS1232 for disc1 and ULUS1233 for disc 2 etc.

I know PSX2PSP you need to fill this in, without it i do not think it would recognise the 2nd eboot as disc 2.

Im not a PSX to PSP expert though - but it is where i would start looking.

Btw it is the wrong section :wink:

Thanks for the reply,

Yeah, I got the right product codes and checked it against the box. And ah, sorry:blushing:

J

jx233

How is it wrong section?

Its the PSP Help Center, that means you ask for help for everything PSP-related including PSX help. The only thing you can't discuss is ISO/CSO (its illegal and against rules).

january39

eXo Staff
Hmmm, as there is a PSone on PSP section, in its own right.

J

jx233

january39 said:
Hmmm, as there is a PSone on PSP section, in its own right.

Oh, sorry. :blushing:

I was thinking about something different, like the PSP to PSX Help Center. :smile: