• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Driver interface to mount an smb share

Is it possible to mount a samba share with this driver interface?

I have implemented a crude cifs/smb client on my chickHEN PSP and planned to create a file manager for going through the share. Then i was browsing through the PSP sdk docs and found this driver interface.

I know the driver funcs needs to be implemented but if I can, I am assuming any file manager can browse through the share through the mounted device?

LocutusEstBorg

Yes you can implement it such that its mountable it as a regular drive on the PSP. They're usually mounted as host0:/ and any application that is coded to access host0:/ can browse it just like the memory stick or UMD.

You can also map it to ms0:/ and the XMB will see it as a memory stick and you can play music and videos and stuff off it. Even load games off it with some extra work.

There are already such implementations for usbhostfs/nethostfs which you can refer to and then update it for CIFS/SMB.