• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Duke Nukem Trilogy

-chw42-

Like a Boss
It's become an actual reality, Duke Nukem actually exists and it looks like Apogee has finally gotten their asses off their stools. They showed off their PSP and DS versions at the GDC.

Here's a screenshot (PSP on left, DS on right)

duke032509.jpg

Source

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Nice, I remember seeing some gameplay footage of Duke Nukem Forever for the PC version in the Jace Hall show a couple months ago

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Fixed the thread title. These games are part of Duke Nukem Trilogy, which is not based on Forever. At least they are making progress with something though.

Bran

Yell
I'm looking forward to these games. I'd forgotten about them for a while (I'm excited for Duke Nukem Forever too mind you.)

Sullivan

My dad still has his old copy of duke nukem 3d, we also have the expansion pack, both of which you have to run in DOS mode, but were fun back in the day.

I cannot wait for the new pc version!

Bran

Yell
My dad still has his old copy of duke nukem 3d, we also have the expansion pack, both of which you have to run in DOS mode, but were fun back in the day.

I cannot wait for the new pc version!

Your DAD!?

Ugh, I'm getting too old.

Sullivan

Ya, my dad lol, I think he has this game in a box, ready to go out to good will.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
From the IGN hands-on, it has three different camera angles - far third, over the shoulder, and first person.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Your DAD!?

Ugh, I'm getting too old.

My Dad has it as well but I played it when he bought it back on our old Gateway 2000. Games like Heretic, Duke Nukem, Quake, Doom, Hexen, etc. were the games that rules my childhood, not Super Mario Bros ;)

Sullivan

My Dad has it as well but I played it when he bought it back on our old Gateway 2000. Games like Heretic, Duke Nukem, Quake, Doom, Hexen, etc. were the games that rules my childhood, not Super Mario Bros ;)

Same, I also rocked full throttle and need for speed, the old school pc need for speeds.