• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Egghunt.bin For 3001, MUST DELETE IT!

uboat

Load hen in one try,never fail - Page 2 - M for Mature Forums

Ok. I am using 3001. Egghunt.bin is a file to contains the exploits of your tiff file. But, to me, it is a rubbish and annoying thing.

The file i downloaded was from Load hen in one try,never fail - Page 2 - M for Mature Forums and work perfectly everytime I need it.

HOWEVER, it creates egghunt.bin after the "first time perfectly loading". It is useful to other people, but... after it is created, MY CHICKHEN NEVER WORKS ANYMORE, NEVER WORKSSSSSSSSS. I tried a lot of times, I found something "Egghunt.bin is good"...

Good? I delete it, and then... just one time, it works perfectly again. Then of course, egghunt.bin is RECREATED. But then... never works anymore. To see that if this egghunt.bin is the source which make me fail... I TRIED THID 12 TIMES following these process:
Work, Don't Work, Delete Egghunt.bin
Repeat 11 times.

Egghunt.bin is the problem. Is there anyway to terminate this loop?

Tails

nope... i basically delete it manually using filer after it runs.... lol..... and yes.. u have to dlete it.... otherwise, it wont run... lol

uboat

~

I think there is a way to terminate it...

By the way, can 3001 with CFW GEN-A play ISO files?

I heard this CFW a few days ago in my country and I searched it.

I installed this CFW but still has no idea how to play iso in 3001

Tails

I think there is a way to terminate it...

By the way, can 3001 with CFW GEN-A play ISO files?

I heard this CFW a few days ago in my country and I searched it.

I installed this CFW but still has no idea how to play iso in 3001

create an ISO folder in the root of the memory stick... ;)

thedicemaster

you'll just have to delete it yourself.
the file is vital to the kernel-mode exploit.
stop it from being created, and HEN(or anything using the HEN exploit) will stop working

HEN-A

Contributer
Um.....Yeah.....

EggHunt.Bin has nothing to do with the way your PSP is acting.

EggHunt.Bin is a dummy file if I am correct?

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Um.....Yeah.....

EggHunt.Bin has nothing to do with the way your PSP is acting.

EggHunt.Bin is a dummy file if I am correct?

And, i had heard somewhere that a person's psp made a clucking sound on boot... Or something to that effect. I wasnt sure if this had anything to do with or not.

unlockingsky

And, i had heard somewhere that a person's psp made a clucking sound on boot... Or something to that effect. I wasnt sure if this had anything to do with or not.

the only explanation for that is the umd making that sound. keep the umd drive empty at all times should stop the clucking sound. if not, then your umd must be faulty, but not useless.

uboat

lies?

Lies?

No way. If I don't delete it, it never works for me. After I delete it, first time will be perfectly work for me. (Before the egghunt.bin created again)

Lies?
I am using 3001... Lol~
Other version of ChickHEN except the "BS HEN" cannot work on me.
Tried 50+ times.

And I repeat the experiment 12 times, didn't I said so?

Tails

lies...

lies....

Nicely said Davee, its total BS - Your PSP is just playing silly buggers with you!

lol

you should have deleted the gen-a loader and reload it after henR2 is successful. davee it right =)

so.... should I say "Thank you very much for ur childish answer"?
oh.... while i am searching for the internet, i found this thread.....

Singapore's Online Community - Singapore Forums - View Single Post - PSP Slim has fallen!

look at the post date of the above thread.... (26-05-2009 -> this sure isnt related to GEN-A or whatever ISO on psp 3k)

i know Davee is creator of this HEN... but it doesnt mean he can disrespect ppl and just come in and call ppl a liar.....

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
lies...

lies....

OMGZ DAVE PUT VIRUS IN EGGHUNT.BIN IT BRIK PSP
LOL I KIDDING :D

my psp loads hen exploit 100% even with eggunt.bin
i have a specialy moded version of hen that loads 100%
ill uploaded later btw i haz psp 3002

iCiNg

Singapore's Online Community - Singapore Forums - View Single Post - PSP Slim has fallen!

look at the post date of the above thread.... (26-05-2009 -> this sure isnt related to GEN-A or whatever ISO on psp 3k)

i know Davee is creator of this HEN... but it doesnt mean he can disrespect ppl and just come in and call ppl a liar.....

Thats because what they said aren't true

uboat

I agree everything.
By the way, he IS the creator. But, without Dark-Alek, no one ever know psp can be hacked. By the way, I prefer the chinese slim.tiff version. But of course, without Davee, we cannot have this newer version. But the chinese version is much stable~ I went to the site you gave me. Exactly what I am trying to tell. And calling people a liar... Quote: Because what they are saying was lies. Then... How about come my house and try it yourself.

Evilmaster

Hey hey, lets not fight over it.... if it works for you then just use the method. :)

Mate of mine also "thinks" the HEN loads faster if he removes the egghunt.bin file.

However the PSP does boot into HEN when using a old written egghunt.bin
He just says it boots into HEN withing a fewwer ammount of tries letting it write a new egghunt.bin file.

Perhaps it is just about what tiff exploit file you use.
Or it is just pure luck that if you delete the bin file your HEN boots.

Greetz, Evil.