• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

eLoader v1.000 - Run 1.50 Kernel Homebrew On PSP Slim

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
noobzl.jpg

Team Noobz have released a updated eLoader build, which can be run from custom firmware and HEN. This version of the eLoader allows PSP Slim owners to enjoy homebrew based on the 1.50 kernel that otherwise would not be able to run due to incompatibilities with the PSP Slim and the 1.50 kernel.

[blockquote2]I know that a lot will probably wonder what the use of this is now that we have Pandora out so that anyone can downgrade, well the main reason is the PSP-Lite. As a lot of people are finding out the PSP Lite is unable to run 1.50 kernel, this means that old homebrew games are not able to run on the PSP Lite custom firmware, however eLoader makes it possible to run some of these older games without needing to recompile them. So I hope all you new PSP Lite owners enjoy getting to see some of the old homebrew games running on the new device.[/blockquote2]

Be sure to check out the highly detailed readme.html file included in the archive for installation and usage procedures.

Download eLoader 1.00

N00bz! - eLoader v1.000
[Noobz]

Zeth22

What are the requirements if any?
I have a slim with custom firmware version 3.90 m33-2. it would work correct?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What are the requirements if any?
I have a slim with custom firmware version 3.90 m33-2. it would work correct?

Yes it would :) Only requirement is that you have custom firmware installed.

Zeth22

Yes it would :) Only requirement is that you have custom firmware installed.

I started the menu, and in the menu, none of the buttons worked. My homebrew application showed up, but that's it. The only way i could exit was powering off. none of the buttons had any effect whatsoever. (ex: [select] didn't bring up a help screen).
It was as if my psp was locked up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I started the menu, and in the menu, none of the buttons worked. My homebrew application showed up, but that's it. The only way i could exit was powering off. none of the buttons had any effect whatsoever. (ex: [select] didn't bring up a help screen).
It was as if my psp was locked up.

Hm.. it may be something in the GAME folder that is causing the freeze. Can you try removing all other applications from your GAME folder and then try launching eLoader?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oh JOY... Well, ill try it, but im going to have 1g transfer back and forth :(

Actually you don't have to remove everything, just rename the GAME folder then create a new one with only eLoader.

Zeth22

Actually you don't have to remove everything, just rename the GAME folder then create a new one with only eLoader.

i feel like an idiot. soething so obvious, yet so brilliant!

I'm having alot of trouble... I'm not even sure if I should use this to use Daedalus to play N64 games.
I'm not really sure what i should do at this point.

I also just noticed that in the top left corner it says "eMenu-- v0.2" Isn't it supposed to be 1?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i feel like an idiot. soething so obvious, yet so brilliant!

I'm having alot of trouble... I'm not even sure if I should use this to use Daedalus to play N64 games.
I'm not really sure what i should do at this point.

I also just noticed that in the top left corner it says "eMenu-- v0.2" Isn't it supposed to be 1?

Not sure, it's been awhile since I've used it. BTW... you don't need to use this to run Daedalus.

http://exophase.com/files/psp/daedalus_psp_R13_v100.zip -- that version should work fine on 3.90 M33.

Kelvin100

so i dont need the pandoras battery and the magic ms then? also will i be able to run pspseq and psp rhythm with this eloader?