• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Eve Online

Skyline

I Bet You Like That
I quit WoW about a month ago now, and got into Eve Online. It's known for it's very harsh learning curve, and it's a great game, so much to think about and a real challenge compared to WoW. Haven't found any other threads on it, so just wanted to see if anyone else played.

I have lost quite a few ships, but it's all part of the experience and you learn new things all the time, plus theres always something to aim towards, with some many different careers possible.

EVE Online - a massive multiplayer online roleplaying space game - MMORPG

If anyone would like a 21 Day Free Trial, instead of a 14 Day, I can hook them up with a code, just send me a PM.

FranzH

For the Helghast!
I used to play EVE before I started playing WoW. I played it for 1-2 years and then just drifted away from it.

I had (and should still have in my hangar) a Megathron battleship. I used to have a Snowball shooter too. Good prank to play on newbies since it targets them just the same as a real gun, they beg for you not to destroy them and then you hit em with a snowball ^^.

I was working on being a sort of gate sniper before they had insta jumps at the gates.

:)

Have fun and good luck ^^