• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Exophase Adding Mythic Achievements?

NoHeroes94

New Member
Apologies if there is another thread dedicated to Mythic achievements, but are Exophase planning to add Mythic achievement functionality to the website? I appreciate it's currently in insider preview right now.
 
Somebody posted the suggestion in the Site Roadmap thread here.

("Search" is at the top right of any forum page, but the feature wasn't mentioned by name over there, and the thread is not dedicated to it either. :))
 
I think adding Mythic Achievements could be a nice feature if they’re handled carefully. It would give experienced players another goal to work toward without taking away from the existing achievement system. I’d be interested to see how Exophase would implement them.
 
Back
Top