• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Exophase Not Auto-Tweeting Last Game Played

Alleef Ashaari

It's been a problem for the last few days. I've tried un-linking & re-linking my Twitter account to Exophase but it only worked once since then.
It's not updating every 24 hours, like it should be.
Can someone please check my issue? Any help & feedback would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't think there is an issue with the tweeting system, on your profile you last played Persona 4 which it did tweet on the 20th. The last time you earned trophies was on the 16th, and it also tweeted on that day.

What you might be missing is that PSN doesn't update the last played times unless you earn a new trophy. So if you played a game but didn't earn trophies, it's normal that it won't tweet. This is specific to PSN only... the Xbox and Steam side do update last played times immediately.

I'm going to add an option soon to allow editing of the last played date for PSN games. That's the best I can do atm, it's possible Sony will change how the API works in the future.