• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Fable 2: Knothole Island Review

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
For a fan of Fable, I am slightly disappointed of the length. The expansion is very short, it will take about 30 minutes to beat the quest then you have some extra stuff. I did get the Assault Rifle from Halo. It looks pretty cool. There are a bunch of extras that will keep you entertained and useful items like weight loss potions, augmentation removers, and a guitar as a weapon for example. Extra acheivements are added too.

Personally, 800 points is not bad (not great either, maybe 400 points would have been more decent) for this.

I recommend it for Fable fans or for people that want a lot of silly items.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
The assault rifle is in a shop called "The Box of Secrets". Instead of gold, you trade in items from albion. All the shops items are hidden in gift boxes and you get small hints on is inside the box. The rifle is inside the box with "A Rare Ranged Weapon" on it. You need to trade the potion "Pure Experience Extract" for it. You can find that in the potion shop at Bowerstone Market to the left of the clock tower if your back is facing the bridge.

eighty4

The assault rifle is in a shop called "The Box of Secrets". Instead of gold, you trade in items from albion. All the shops items are hidden in gift boxes and you get small hints on is inside the box. The rifle is inside the box with "A Rare Ranged Weapon" on it. You need to trade the potion "Pure Experience Extract" for it. You can find that in the potion shop at Bowerstone Market to the left of the clock tower if your back is facing the bridge.

Exact descriptions FTW.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Cheep way not pay for expansion still get all the stuff.
Play with your friends for achievements who ever bought the expansion go play with them earn achievements.
For the items ask them make another player and get the items:3
You gotta make sure you got the free one tho in order still connect with that player.

Edit- I didn't feel the expansion was big deal, it felt rush to me they threw bunch stuff get people buy it.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Yes. At the end of the game, choose the Love wish.

Does he come back if you already choose the people/money wish. I read something on Kotaku that said he would return since he is needed there.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Does he come back if you already choose the people/money wish. I read something on Kotaku that said he would return since he is needed there.

I have no idea. But you do have to dig up a bunch of keys, so I assume that you find a new dog.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I still need to complete this game, never got around to it because I think Fallout came out. I got to the part the werewolf things started being the main enemy in the woods and beat that arena challenge thing and that city the arena was in because a lot nicer because I gave that bum a few dollars.