• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Falling Point..more like already fell..

Richlando

What a big piece of crap this one is.What one you say? Falling Point..this game is about retarted but not in a "oh,you poor thing" kind of way.Bad and stupid AI,crappy the Ps1 had better graphics,the only plus is the score..I did like some..some that is..of the music.
What really bugs me about this game the most was that they try to milk some cash out of you by expecting you to pay for cheat code access.Yes, that's right..pay.Like this is the 1990's and I need to calll up Galoob for some game genie codes,or was that the late 80's..dunno.For a 'small' fee you can call and use you access code that came with the game and jot down some codes to unlock the cheats,or go online a pay for 'em with a credit card.Sure you can get them by finshing the game but the game sucks!!!Why bother?

Another sad attempt at getting some extra cash out of the unfortunates that happen to buy this game..I could rant on this one for hours but meh..more's the worse.