• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Fallout 3 DLC on its way!!!

Riorio99

Operation: Anchorage will be released for PS3 in June with The Pitt and Broken Steel following with 4-6 weeks between each. Exact release dates will be announced in the future. Both Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta will eventually find their way over to PS3 as well, though they will come after the first three add-ons have made the leap.

Source: IGN: Aliens Invade Fallout 3

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Good news for PS3 owners. The only issues is that the time of the releases are very late. They are going to be pretty far removed from the initial game release on that console and people may have already traded in the game or just aren't interested in Fallout anymore, which will affect sales.

Slasher

Suck It
Excellent news, I can't wait to buy these. I loved Fallout3, but I haven't really played it since I beat it the first time around, so I'm sure these add-on's won't disappoint.

Joey

They need to either release them all at once, or release Broken Steel first, because I hated playing Anchorage without the level 30 cap.

I'd hate to have to wait 3 months just to do this thing right.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
They need to either release them all at once, or release Broken Steel first, because I hated playing Anchorage without the level 30 cap.

I'd hate to have to wait 3 months just to do this thing right.

So if I download all of the new content and then go through and do Anchorage first, I'll level up?

Colm

It goes like this:
Broken Steel means that you can level up to level 30 after you finish the missions involving the Purifier.
So, if you download all three DLCs, finish the MQ, and go to Anchorage, you can level up in Anchorage. Same with the Pitt.

Joey

It goes like this:
Broken Steel means that you can level up to level 30 after you finish the missions involving the Purifier.
So, if you download all three DLCs, finish the MQ, and go to Anchorage, you can level up in Anchorage. Same with the Pitt.

No, as soon as you turn on Fallout 3 with Broken Steel installed, an in game pop-up will prompt you, saying the level has been raised to 30. You don't have to finish anything.

I was able to play the Pitt and gain levels, before I actually finished the main quest.

Although, I was playing the PC version. I don't know if it's set up differently from the 360 version. But yeah, I installed The Pitt and Broken Steel at the same time, and I got the Pitt distress call, and the Level 30 pop-up as soon as I booted up the game.

Seth

MD Party Room

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
in theory it should work, but doesn't. Google "VISA PSN" and you'll see what I mean

twelve

I'm not dead
Everything I've bought on the PSN has been on my Visa card.

Anyway great news for the DLC. Can't wait to get back into Fallout 3.

twelve

I'm not dead
Epic bump.

The DLC is finally coming out. Starting with Broken Steel to raise the level cap :D

Anyway the dates are:

September 24th - Broken Steel
October 1st - Operation Anchorage and The Pitt
October 8th - Point Lookout and Mothership Zeta

Then on October 13th (16th for Europe) the GOTY edition comes out with all the DLC included with it.

Slasher

Suck It
Fuck ya.

I'll be getting this.

I'll probably sell my copy of Fallout 3, then buy the GOTY edition with everything included. Just wondering though, how much are the individual DLC?

twelve

I'm not dead
I haven't got a clue. The bethesda site only has the dates on it. I'm guessing they'll be comparable to the 360/PC prices.