• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Famous people you wish to meet that are deceased

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I have a lot of them.

-Keith Moon (drummer of The Who)
-Mitch Hedberg (famous comedian)
-George Carlin (")
-Robert Stack (former host of "Unsolved Mysteries"), the new host is shit.
-Johnny Cash (do I need to say anything?)

That is just a small list.

Adiuvo

Miles Davis and Leonard Bernstein are the ones I want to meet the most. Both were amazing musicians, and it would be amazing just to be conducted by Bernstein.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Just edit out "Deceased" in this thread, because I can't really think of anyone obvious that's dead.

I'd like to meet Linus Torvalds, I don't use Linux everyday and he seems rather extreme in some of his views, but his contributions to computers and open source are pretty sweet.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Miles Davis and Leonard Bernstein are the ones I want to meet the most. Both were amazing musicians, and it would be amazing just to be conducted by Bernstein.

I'd like that too, along with John Coltrane, Dizzie Gillespie, Thelonius Monk, Duke Ellington, and a few more.

The 2 people I would really, really want to meet though are Shakespeare and J.R.R. Tolkien.

Slasher

Suck It
Why? To me he just seemed like a decent actor who did pretty damn good in Batman. But that's it. Why would you want to meet him? What could you possibly have to ask him?..

Just a hunch. I won't bother explaining it

Anyways, I really wouldn't want to meet any dead celebrities. They would smell, and probably wouldn't be too talkative.

Seth

MD Party Room
St.Paul.
Pope Benedict IX (who became Pope at an unknown age between 11 and 20) or Pope John XII (who was 18 at the beginning of his papacy).
John Paul II(one long raining pope)
Stalin
Ts'ai Lun(guy who made paper)
Aristotle, Plato or Socrates

Serideth

Hitler, I'd love to sit down and have a long discussion with him over lunch.

I'm not joking, I honestly think it would be fascinating.