• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

fast way go expert in GH3?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I was wondering what is the fastest way to train myself in GH3 to expert mode.
I can only play hard mode, and I need be able play expert in 1-3 hr tops before I go.

Seth

MD Party Room
play it 24 hours a day till you see the notes in your dream.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Vanden said:
play it 24 hours a day till you see the notes in your dream.
thanks for your support:/

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
He's not joking, just keep battling one song over and over again in practice, full speed.

You'll see the results.

Bran

Yell
I stoped playing Guitar Hero for a long time and I can't finish songs on hard anymore. :(

Mast3r_Shak3

Practice practice... although a lot of the time it's usually a song-to-song kind of deal. Most of the time you need to practice individual songs on expert to get good at them, at least when you first start playing songs on expert.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Well to go Expert in GH3 you really just need to start paving the way to get there. Like after clearing one expert song. Moving on to clearing another. Also it helps that you make sure really can do Hammers-Ons and Pull-Offs. Or as I'll abbreviate them HO/POs. You can do that. And really just keep going at it. You'll get pretty good.

Slasher

Suck It
I always have trouble getting my pinky over to the orange button, or sliding my fingers down one and losing track of where they are... What's some fingering techniques used to actually do expert and easily reach all buttons?

Maybe my hands just weren't designed for this thing

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Really. It just takes getting used to. For exercises just keep going from green to orange and back to green really quickly. Also. The yellow button is marked so you can remember where you are by touch. But for GH3. The first song I'd try clearing would be Closer or Sabotage( which you unlock through co-op or using the cheat found here for Unlock All Songs: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18731 )

Slasher

Suck It
Should I jump right into expert, will that benefit me more?

Or should I stick with trying to master hard?

Colm

DON'T PLAY MEDIUM OR EASY. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE, STOP ASAP.
Those modes are so easy they'll make you a bit slow when you reach Expert.
Oh, and yes, if you play the game long enough you'll see the notes in your dreams, goddamn tetris effect.